Keyword

Two menus - 1 copy of other - output different slightly - alot with different template????

• Frants Combrink
  • Frants Combrink's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #81523 by Frants Combrink
I didn't know how else to explain that in such a way as to describe what is wrong.Again, I insert two png files for your perusal.I made the one menu (which is an output of multiple categories via K2). Then I copied the menu item and merely changed the categories. But the one page display has the items listed a few pixels lower than in the other menu output.I have no idea what is wrong. I checked the parent categories and they are exactly the same in configuration, there is no hidden text, nothing. Yet they differ. And when I change the template to say, "Universal" which was created by JoomSpirit, then the second menu (problem menu output) is completely offscreen.In the Pangea template I get the same problem.What is wrong? Any ideas? If it gives me these hassels now, I am afriad it will get worse when I change to my new MixWebTemplates template (zip file is corrupt, so calling on service department).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #81524 by d.k.shukla
Hi
Please use firebug (firefox extension) to troubleshoot the problem, it is simple to use debug tool. You will easily find out reason of different output.
With best wishes
D.K.Shukla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.