Keyword

K2 doesn't work correctly on Internet Explorer 8

• Benjamin Aim# Mbumba Nyundu
  • Benjamin Aim# Mbumba Nyundu's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 4 weeks ago #81586 by Benjamin Aim# Mbumba Nyundu
K2 doesn't work correctly on Internet Explorer 8 was created by Benjamin Aim# Mbumba Nyundu
Hi,I really love this component and i really appreciate all Joomlaworks others extensions.I work with OVH as Web Agency.  I tried many times to make K2 works correctly but i didn't succeed.With Firefox, there is no problem, maybe the Squeezbox that doesn't work each time.If I use Internet Explorer 8, Squeezbox who must use "modal.js" doesn't work. So there is an error Message that appears. Lightbox doesn't have any problem but it is impossible to make a site that display an error...I would like to say to Joomlaworks Team to make a tip to retire the conflict and errors create by modal.js and squeezbox.I have test K2 without Gallery and no errors apear on Internet Explorer 8, so there is a thing to do with Simple Gallery Plugin integration.I think it will be also important to be able to change Extra Fields order on the backoffice of Joomla because, if there is an error of order, we must recreate all fields in the good order.If somebody has succeed in installing K2 and make it work correctly with Internet Explorer 8 using Simple Gallery, i really appreciate to have some lesson to manage to do the same thing.I tried many tips showned in the posts of the K2 forum but no good results and nothing really interested on my search on GoogleThanks EverybodyThis component should have a great future :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.