Keyword

K2Joom - The K2 Support Site

• Simon Wells
  • Simon Wells's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
More
14 years 4 weeks ago #81642 by Simon Wells
K2Joom - The K2 Support Site was created by Simon Wells
K2Joom was born at the beginning of 2010, initially as a live work in progress demonstration site to log the use of K2, but due to huge support from users, this has now turned in to the leading support site with 100% K2 content, except for Kunena Forum.So if you need K2 documents, manuals, guides, mods, extensions and downloads, demonstrations and much more, then go visit K2Joom.com to see what we have to offer.Follow us on Twitter or Facebook to be kept up to date on latest releases and news.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #81643 by Doc Chaos
Replied by Doc Chaos on topic K2Joom - The K2 Support Site
In my opinion K2Joom.com is the premier source for K2 related discussions and has helped me find more and more uses for K2 and K2 powered sites. Thanks for all your hard work, it has been a tremendous help to me and without K2Joom I probably wouldn't have discovered how great K2 really was.

• Simon Wells
  • Simon Wells's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
More
14 years 4 weeks ago #81644 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic K2Joom - The K2 Support Site
Thanks Doc for your great comments.
Here to help.

Doc Chaos said:In my opinion K2Joom.com is the premier source for K2 related discussions and has helped me find more and more uses for K2 and K2 powered sites. Thanks for all your hard work, it has been a tremendous help to me and without K2Joom I probably wouldn't have discovered how great K2 really was.