Keyword

change css category

• frans47
  • frans47's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #81666 by frans47
change css category was created by frans47
Hi,I feel like a dumb whit this question but I don't now how to solvent this item.I would like to change the hight of children-category (see attach file) It has to be lower.I would like to change even the link to a smaller font. Could any-body give me a hint please.Best Regards.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
14 years 3 weeks ago #81667 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic change css category
To change the linkable title of the subacategory just write some CSS for these two following classes div.subCategory h2 and div.subCategory h2 a because they inherit styles from the h2 and a generic statements.

For the height of the containers of the subcategories check if it is stated to the element () else add appropriate CSS to the class div.subCategory.
If you want you can post a link to your site to be able to help you more.

• frans47
  • frans47's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #81668 by frans47
Replied by frans47 on topic change css category
Thanks for your advice. I will tray your suggestion.

best regards,
Frans

Yiota Ziaggou said:To change the linkable title of the subacategory just write some CSS for these two following classes div.subCategory h2 and div.subCategory h2 a because they inherit styles from the h2 and a generic statements.
For the height of the containers of the subcategories check if it is stated to the element () else add appropriate CSS to the class div.subCategory. If you want you can post a link to your site to be able to help you more.