Keyword

JoomlaWorks Simple Image Gallery and K2!

• AsBrasileiras
  • AsBrasileiras's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #81669 by AsBrasileiras
JoomlaWorks Simple Image Gallery and K2! was created by AsBrasileiras
Hi,I did instal as BTB the K2 and also the JoomlaWorks Simple Image Gallery.Unfortunately when I'm at K2 > Images and Video tabs and the others except for the text tab I got this message below.Note: The JoomlaWorks Simple Image Gallery  is 'enable' !'Notice: Please install JoomlaWorks Simple Image Gallery (Free/Pro) plugin if you want to use the image gallery features of K2!Images say more right?look my snap shots!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
14 years 3 weeks ago #81670 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic JoomlaWorks Simple Image Gallery and K2!
On the screenshots it seems that you simply don't have installed either AllVideos plugin or SIG.
The Extra Fields must be enabled from the category. A category must be assigned to an extra fields group for each item to have the right to show anything in this tab.

Do you or don't you have installed and enabled the plugins?

Note that the free version of SIG won't work with K2. Only the Pro version works.

• AsBrasileiras
  • AsBrasileiras's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #81671 by AsBrasileiras
Replied by AsBrasileiras on topic JoomlaWorks Simple Image Gallery and K2!
All enable as I said! Double checked..
but all are 'free' versions...probably that's the issue.
Closing here and going for other plug-in that does about same and won't mess up with Pro versions in it.
thanks

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #81672 by dwiRianto
Replied by dwiRianto on topic JoomlaWorks Simple Image Gallery and K2!
OMG!! only The Pro version?? ...dough!

Yiota Ziaggou said:On the screenshots it seems that you simply don't have installed either AllVideos plugin or SIG. The Extra Fields must be enabled from the category. A category must be assigned to an extra fields group for each item to have the right to show anything in this tab.

Note that the free version of SIG won't work with K2. Only the Pro version works.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #81673 by alejandro santos
Replied by alejandro santos on topic JoomlaWorks Simple Image Gallery and K2!
Awww. Then why does it say Please install JoomlaWorks Simple Image Gallery (Free/Pro) plugin?

Yiota Ziaggou said:On the screenshots it seems that you simply don't have installed either AllVideos plugin or SIG. The Extra Fields must be enabled from the category. A category must be assigned to an extra fields group for each item to have the right to show anything in this tab.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #81674 by dwiRianto
Replied by dwiRianto on topic JoomlaWorks Simple Image Gallery and K2!
Come Yiota, it's clueless for us please give us some words about this?

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #81675 by alejandro santos
Replied by alejandro santos on topic JoomlaWorks Simple Image Gallery and K2!
Oh wait, you misunderstood my question. I understand that it only works with pro. It says to install "Free/pro". Why doesn't the message just say to install pro was my question.

dwiRianto said:OMG!! only The Pro version?? ...dough!