Keyword

template changed: anchor link sometimes loads incorrectly

• charize melty
  • charize melty's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #81704 by charize melty
Hi k2 users and expertsfirst of all this is my first time to use k2 component, and i found it really great! for listings and other relative type of websites you need.well i created a resort listing website here in the philippines, and i just wanted to display pages the way i want so i modify some template files. its all great except for one thing, "anchor link sometimes not doesn't load correctly"in the category_item.php i wrapped around the item link in the <div class="catItemBody"> cause i wanted to be the whole item div block be clickable not just a title or an image.problem: sometimes when it loads the category list page its perfect, but its not consistent there are times that the anchor tag is not wrapped correctly in the <div class="catItemBody"> instead it will placed in a various section inside the <div class="catItemBody"> but not in all item results alternatively correct and incorrect. see attached image to make it more clearpage with a problem:

page that loads without a problem:

here is the link: quezonresorts.com/resorts-in-quezon.htmlplease, if anyone can give me a guidance to fix this is much appreciated!Thank you so much guys!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.