Keyword

Articles from this author... would be a great feature

• Tiago Gouveia e Cunha
  • Tiago Gouveia e Cunha's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #81748 by Tiago Gouveia e Cunha
Articles from this author... would be a great feature was created by Tiago Gouveia e Cunha
Hello everybody.
I'm developing a website for a medical clinic, and I'm using k2 so that each doctor has his/her personal page which is a k2 item. They can submit content to the site (medical articles) but these ones are joomla basic articles nothing to do k2. K2 is just for their pages because of the extra fields feature wich is very important to me.

Now my problem... I would like to display in each doctor page this plugin(extensions.joomla.org/extensions/news-production/authors/3795) that displays all the articles submited by a person. The own page should appear in that list but that shouldn't be a problem since is not regular joomla content. I just want to insert a select box like this(ercan.us/media/images/authordetails-frontend-alternative.jpg) from the plugin I mentioned before. The plugin only works for regular joomla content so there is a way to adapt it to K2?

Doctors directory: www.consulped.pt/teste/corpo-clinico.html
Doctor Page:http://www.consulped.pt/teste/corpo-clinico/item/60-carlos-martins.html

Thank u very much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.