Keyword

Backend bug

• sunrize
  • sunrize's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #81837 by sunrize
Backend bug was created by sunrize
Hello, I'm new and after viewing how powerful K2 is, i decided to make my own directory using K2, after installing it and trying to understand the concept which took me awhile, I fall in loving with it, and immediately started adding my data.

After a few hours later of adding data and images, i encountered an odd bug in the backend.

every time i move my mouse on any linked item in joomla backend administrator the admin  screen starts flickering, this not only happens when I’m in K2 component but other sections in the back end, like the articles, media...etc.

And when I open the image pop-up in the description category in K2 the screen turns black and starts flickering every time I move my mouse, even though the media manager window opens, but the black screen wasn't there before and neither was the flickering of the screen.

I'm a bit disappointed and don’t know why this happened, I hope you would be able to help, I fear it may crashing my website :( 

and I really want to avoid having to search again for another component, K2 gave basically what i needed.

PLEASE HELP!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #81838 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Backend bug
Hi. What do you mean by flickering? For sure this is not a K2 problem ( you mentioned that this happens also on other extensions ).

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• sunrize
  • sunrize's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #81839 by sunrize
Replied by sunrize on topic Backend bug
Thanks for your reply.
I meant that everything (linked text/images) on the screen appears and disappears when i hover with the mouse in the administration, this only happened after few hours of installing K2 and while loading images to K2.
Nonetheless, the most odd thing is When I logged in today, all seemed okay and the problem was gone!

I don't know what really happened but I hope it does not come back again!