Keyword

K2 2.2 troubles... is the version 2.1 still downloadable ?

• vlad martinez
  • vlad martinez's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #82069 by vlad martinez
Hi there :I'm having a problem with K2 2.2 since I have installed it in one of my site. I used to get by with K2 2.1 before and all was perfect..The problem is I don't have any downloading form in article with images tab, video tab, extra fields.... there's simply nothing showed ! I'd like to know if somebody have had the same problem ? How this can be resolved ?Otherwise I' like to know if K2 2.1 is still available to download and where ? If I cannot fix the problem I'm gonna install it again ...Many thanks ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #82070 by Simon Wells
I have a copy of 2.1 which I can post back up up on K2Joom.

This problem seems to be with the views do you have sever access to your files?

I would go to administrator/components/com_k2/views/item and make a backup of the view.html.php plus the tmpl folder and contents.
In the tmpl folder, open default.php look at the top for * @version what is displayed on that line?

Also, search for is it there?
There will be some code that creates the form to find the images.

The same is true for video, look for

Which admin template are you using too?

Look forward to your reply.

Simon
K2Joom.com

• vlad martinez
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #82071 by vlad martinez
Hello simon and thanks a lot for you answer :

- First of all I'm now sure it's a css problem cause I hide my administrator css and the forms are there.
- I'm currently using the default admin template, I decided to change then to another template but it still the same.

I'm a bit surprised cause I don't have a default.php in my tmpl folder.. where should I look for ?

Thanks indeed for your attention...

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #82072 by Simon Wells
Thats strange.
K2 should work with the default template straight out the box.

vlad martinez said:Hello simon and thanks a lot for you answer :
- First of all I'm now sure it's a css problem cause I hide my administrator css and the forms are there.
- I'm currently using the default admin template, I decided to change then to another template but it still the same.

I'm a bit surprised cause I don't have a default.php in my tmpl folder.. where should I look for ?

• vlad martinez
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #82073 by vlad martinez
yes simon this is completely crazy... it seems it's a problem only created for me... I really do not understand what happened cause the latest version work out of the box...

thanks indeed

K2Joom said:Thats strange. K2 should work with the default template straight out the box.

vlad martinez said:Hello simon and thanks a lot for you answer : - First of all I'm now sure it's a css problem cause I hide my administrator css and the forms are there.