Keyword

Few questions

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #82208 by Hans
Few questions was created by Hans
Hello.I have a few questions. I use the K2 and the recent entries is a picture of the text, centered. I would like to be on the left or right side of the text. I have the same problem with the categories. How do I do?I also have a problem with mod_k2_content. Shows are 7 recent articles, but there is no division between the pages. How to make this division?Last question - are there any statistics to k2? I mean the number of articles on K2, the number of registered persons, number of views of these articles (k2 only, not including the Joomla) etc.Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
14 years 2 weeks ago #82209 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Few questions
Lets take one by one your questions:

1) I believe you are referring to the article image and category image. All you need to do to make these photos aligned right or left of the text is to edit the CSS. The classes for the item image are:

div.itemImageBlock,
span.itemImage,
span.itemImage img,
span.itemImageCaption,
span.itemImageCredits

and for the category image are:

div.subCategory a.subCategoryImage,
div.subCategory a.subCategoryImage:hover
div.subCategory a.subCategoryImage img,
div.subCategory a.subCategoryImage:hover img

If you are using the default k2.css you can locate them and make the appropriate changes.

2) What exactly do you need the mod to do when you say "division"?

3) There are some statistics if you go on K2 Dashboard, on the right, check the tab Statistics.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #82210 by Hans
Replied by Hans on topic Few questions
Sorry for my language, but I'm from Poland :) and I do not use English often.

1) I changed the settings and images continues to be up on the text and not next to the text. I mean images in introductions.

2) I mean the page breaks (pagination?).

3) I think about some module with statistics from K2

New issue: is any module to showing of users on-line?

• Yiota
  • Visitor
14 years 2 weeks ago #82211 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Few questions
1) Could you provide a link to your site to see exactly what your problem is and provide a solution?

2) The mod_k2_content doesn't support pagination. So unless you modify it you cannot have pagination.

3) The is currently not a module for statistics. There is only a plugin (developed by MightyExtensions) which adds statistics to the backend tab of K2 statistics that already exists.

For the online users you could use the mod_whosonline which is a default joomla module.