Keyword

Need to get rid of yellow square behind content...

• frankly Hollywood
  • frankly Hollywood's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #82506 by frankly Hollywood
Need to get rid of yellow square behind content... was created by frankly Hollywood
Hi!  Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the yellow square behind my content??  I am using Joomla 1.5.15 and the latest release of K2.  I have a K2 content area in the middle of my front page, and there is a video file in the content field.  Behind it is a yellow square, you can see it here:http://www.howdoyoufight.com (The site is being created as we speak, so this is a test site for me as I learn Joomla.)Can anyone tell me how to get this square out of from behind the video file?  It is in the content area.  I had one person tell me to go into the css file, but is that the only way to do this?  thank you for your time.  I did not see this exact issue in the forum when I searched....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #82507 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic Need to get rid of yellow square behind content...
Hi Frankly,

You need to edit the k2.css file, found in components/com_k2/css, line40 look for .even and change the background colour which is currently set to #FFFFF0.

Hope that helps

Simon
K2 Support

• frankly Hollywood
  • frankly Hollywood's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #82508 by frankly Hollywood
Replied by frankly Hollywood on topic Need to get rid of yellow square behind content...
well... yes.. that really did help! Thank you! Perfect! Thanks for the prompt reply and the right information!