Keyword

noob start

• Troy Thomas Hall
  • Troy Thomas Hall's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #82516 by Troy Thomas Hall
noob start was created by Troy Thomas Hall
Ok, i'm a bit overwhelmed here with so much new information.... What I'm looking to do for now, is create something like a shopping list creator.First  a person would pick through a list of category's ( armor, weapon, ornament ) and then pick an item from one of those that the database already knows about... IF the database has none, or not the one he/ she wants, they can hit a button and add that information to the database. via a form.This entry ( form ) would have a spot for all items needed to make this item. ( ingredients for the recipe )Then in the first form they would state how many of the listed ingredient they already have ( food in the pantry ) when they are done with this instance ( meal ) they can create a "shopping list ) which will tell them which mat's they need to go farm.  They can update their have list and even delete their list @ any time.Updating the list should automatically recreate the shopping list.By keeping the lists tied to the user each user can have his / her own list and maybe several at a time ( say max of 9 )I can vaguely see the outline of this in my head but am completely unsure of where to go from this point to proceed smartly.  A friend mentioned I should use K2 for this and after seeing alot of the movies I can kinda ( vaguely ) see why. Would someone mind pointing in the general direction, or at least clear up some of my confusion?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.