Keyword

after installing Joomfish 2.1.6

• Edgar Carrera
  • Edgar Carrera's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 2 months ago #95464 by Edgar Carrera
after installing Joomfish 2.1.6 was created by Edgar Carrera
Hello Simon!

It's simple, everything was fine, suddenly, this error occurs (see image) after installingJoomfish ... You know why? Please! My site gets a small marketing campaign veryimportant next week hopefully, please help me...

About the erro code:

GROUP BY  comments.itemID' at line 11 SQL=SELECT  content.id AS id, COUNT(comments.itemID) AS count  FROM  jos_k2_items AS content  LEFT JOIN  jos_k2_comments AS comments ON comments.itemID = content.id  WHERE comments.published AND (  )  GROUP BY  comments.itemID ; 500

And this:

No valid database connection:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') GROUP BY comments.itemID' at line 11 SQL=SELECT content.id AS id, COUNT(comments.itemID) AS count FROM jos_k2_items AS content LEF

No valid database connection:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') GROUP BY comments.itemID' at line 11 SQL=SELECT content.id AS id, COUNT(comments.itemID) AS count FROM jos_k2_items AS content LEFT JOIN jos_k2_comments AS comments ON comments.itemID = content.id WHERE comments.published AND ( ) GROUP BY comments.itemID ;

These error you can see them in this URL: bestcancunescapes.com/index.php

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #95465 by Ilko Kacharov
Replied by Ilko Kacharov on topic after installing Joomfish 2.1.6
Hello,

how did you solve this problem.

I'm having the same issue!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.