Keyword

Pagination does not work when Sh404SEF is on. Why?

• rightmiha
  • rightmiha's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #107344 by rightmiha
I have problems with K2 and Sh404sef. Because of these problems, I can not run a site online.

I contacted this issue in our support forum sh404sef but it did not help there.

anything-digital.com/forum/extension/sh404sef/6101-pagination-does-not-work-when-sh404sef-is-on.-wh[url=http://http://anything-digital.com/forum/extension/sh404sef/6101-pagination-does-not-work-when-sh404sef-is-on.-why.html]anything-digital.com/forum/extension/sh404sef/6101-pagination-does-not-work-when-sh404sef-is-on.-why.html[/url]

Maybe you tell what's wrong?

Pagination does not work in category when the sh404sef is on.

All content in the K2 category

I go to the page of the domain.ru/kategory/ trying to go to the 2nd 3rd etc. page after pagination at the bottom of articles

pagination links (they sef) are to:

domain.ru/kategory/Page-2
domain.ru/kategory/Page-3
domain.ru/kategory/Page-4
... etc.

I Click on the link - does not go anywhere - domain.ru/kategory/, on screen and in the address bar domain.ru/kategory/ on the following page does not pass.

I can not go to any page!

If I turn off sh404SEF - pagination works well.

Clean the cache component sh404sef completely clear its URL base - is not working.

Thank you!

video with this problem:

i tested it on the many temlates, and all default too (my primary templates from gavick.com)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQTGXo-e9AY&feature=youtu.be

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #178058 by natecovington
Replied by natecovington on topic Pagination does not work when Sh404SEF is on. Why?
Re-fixed in 2021 after the "joomla4" pagination.php file from the T3 plugin suddenly started firing:

www.covingtoncreations.com/blog/solution-for-pagination-bug-w-joomla-3-k2-sh404sef-t3-framework

More
3 years 1 month ago #178072 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Pagination does not work when Sh404SEF is on. Why?
Well, it's not a bug with K2 or sh404SEF per se :)

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)