Keyword

Save K2 Item and redirect to /administrator/index.php

• Rafael
  • Rafael's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #164479 by Rafael
Hi guys,
When I save an K2 article on administrative area ... I'm directed to --> www.mydomain.com.br/administrator/index.php
present white screen, full clean.

detail:
I unpublish "Friendly URLs" system in Global Configuration
in articles page... the button publish / unpublish appears colorless.
in Maintenance: Global Check-in / show --> #_k2_items table
I tried create new category, in this sense is works perfectly.

help me, please

Joomla! 3.7.5 / K2 2.7.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #164492 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Save K2 Item and redirect to /administrator/index.php
Hello,

A white page indicates a PHP error, enable error reporting to see the actual cause of the issue.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Rafael
More
6 years 6 months ago #164537 by Rafael
Hi Krikor,

Thank you for your attention, Following is the error presented:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemJavascriptsdk has a deprecated constructor in /home/streetst/public_html/plugins/system/javascriptsdk/javascriptsdk.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Services_JSON has a deprecated constructor in /home/streetst/public_html/plugins/system/k2json/json.php on line 127

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Services_JSON_Error has a deprecated constructor in /home/streetst/public_html/plugins/system/k2json/json.php on line 810

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Services_JSON_Error has a deprecated constructor in /home/streetst/public_html/plugins/system/k2json/json.php on line 822

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; upload has a deprecated constructor in /home/streetst/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/lib/class.upload.php on line 624

Fatal error: Cannot declare class upload, because the name is already in use in /home/streetst/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/lib/class.upload.php on line 624

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #164560 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Save K2 Item and redirect to /administrator/index.php
Hello,

Which other K2 related extensions are you using?
Try disabling them one by one to find the culprit.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

• Rafael
More
6 years 6 months ago #164564 by Rafael
Excellent tip my brother .. I did the test, I found the problem, conflict with System - K2MultiImages

thank you so much

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #164589 by Krikor Boghossian
You 're welcome Rafael :)

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
3 years 1 week ago #178629 by Jason Landry
Hi, I'm having a similar issue with the white screen and being redirected to the index.php page, but only displaying the white screen. Below are the issues being reported by error reporting feature:

Note: My specific issue seems to only occur when I'm attempting to upload a image to an item. It doesn't matter if I try to upload from local machine or select the image that is already on the server. Both result in the white screen.

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemK2 has a deprecated constructor in /home/aglinett/public_html/plugins/system/k2/k2.php on line 15

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/aglinett/public_html/plugins/system/helix/core/wp_shortcodes.php on line 97

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/aglinett/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/lib/class.upload.php on line 3225

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; upload has a deprecated constructor in /home/aglinett/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/lib/class.upload.php on line 617

Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/aglinett/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/tables/k2item.php on line 181

Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/aglinett/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/lib/class.upload.php on line 3230

Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 8 in /home/aglinett/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/lib/class.upload.php on line 2950

Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 8 in /home/aglinett/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/lib/class.upload.php on line 3004

Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 8 in /home/aglinett/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/lib/class.upload.php on line 3022

Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/aglinett/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/tables/k2category.php on line 195

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in /home/aglinett/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/lib/class.upload.php on line 3225

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/aglinett/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/lib/class.upload.php on line 3225

More
3 years 1 week ago #178630 by Jason Landry
Nevermind! I updated to the latest K2 and that didn't fix the issue. I was trying to upload a image, I guess it was too large. The max size stats 10M, but I was only trying to upload a 1.5MB image. I reduced to 400k and it worked with no issues.

More
3 years 1 week ago #178650 by JoomlaWorks
You may require a larger memory_limit as well.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---