Keyword

SQL Sentence to select items by Tag

• Jaime Villegas
  • Jaime Villegas's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #168444 by Jaime Villegas
SQL Sentence to select items by Tag was created by Jaime Villegas
Hello Guys,
I need to create reports of the hits for each article of our sponsors. I am using the component Alter Reports to create the report using SQL sentences.

So we associate every sponsor with a K2 tag, for example articles published of BOSCH are tagged with the K2 tag BOSCH.
The K2 tags are not included in the k2_items table, so it is more difficult to select those articles.

May you help me with the SQL sentence to select items using tags?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 9 months ago #168460 by Krikor Boghossian

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #171081 by Akram Helali
Dear support,
I'm issuing a fatal error problem in mys Joomla K2 component
The problem :
Fatal error: Cannot declare class K2ModelItemlist, because the name is already in use in /home/djogr0/public_html/infotike/dunevoices/components/com_k2/models/itemlist.php on line 1117
The link with problem is:
dunevoices.infotike.com/index.php/fr/algerie/frontiere
The module used is : YJ Newsflash 4
But I tried to use YJ Module Engine, Latest News Enhanced and the issue is always in the same line in the same sub category level.
But the module works well in the level (dunevoices.infotike.com/index.php/fr/algerie/) witch is one level before the path (dunevoices.infotike.com/index.php/fr/algerie/frontiere).
Can you please help me to correct the issue. And thank you for your professionalism and habitual support.
Is there any update of the framework K2 and free extentions tools after the PHP 7.2 update, because from this date we issue many problems, and I was obliged to change extentions or to personalise some code like you suggest in your forums,
Best regards
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Akram Helali.

More
5 years 2 months ago #171107 by JoomlaWorks
K2 v2.9.1 (dev) hosted on GitHub (github.com/getk2/k2/archive/master.zip) works just fine up to PHP 7.2 and should work just fine with 7.3 as well.

What K2 version are you using? Additionally, the errors you get are basically bad code in there 3rd party modules. Did you check for possible updates in these modules? The ones you use may be too old.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)