Keyword

K2's Related items shows before Media and confuses my readers

• Frederic Egersdorfer
  • Frederic Egersdorfer's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #172432 by Frederic Egersdorfer
My readers are getting lost in the content and when they get to, Related items, often they lose interest. Not seeing the media at the bottom. This is confusing and the media is lost below related items and Author. Why not place the media option above all this as it certainly isn't helping us with readers... please see a link www.undergroundpress.co.za/administrator/index.php?option=com_k2&view=category&cid=13
and attached image...

Or am I supposed to dig inside this theme's code to adjust the related items option?

This is my last resort and I wouldn't want to do this, in case I mess up either the K2 component or the theme.

Thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Frederic Egersdorfer
  • Frederic Egersdorfer's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #172433 by Frederic Egersdorfer
Replied by Frederic Egersdorfer on topic K2's Related items shows before Media and confuses my readers
So, I took the chance and altered the code so that the related items and the author show after the media content. looks better... I did this under the theme in use, inside com_k2/default/item.php

More
4 years 9 months ago #172439 by JoomlaWorks
Yeap, that's the way to do it.

For more info on K2 templating, have a look here: getk2.org/documentation/tutorials/174-templating-with-k2-and-the-concepts-of-sub-templates

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)