Keyword

Extension for Cart/Wishlist/Booking Form

• Cesare
  • Cesare's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #175304 by Cesare
Hi,

I am actually thinking of updating my Joomla website and I am not sure if keeping K2 would be the right choice. It would be great if I can get some suggestions or tips as I could not find any useful information.
Basically I have a website based on K2 items - each item represent an act, entertainment or artist - and I am looking to find K2 extension or a component with K2 integration that allow a customer visiting the website to add one or more items to a wishlist, and in this way being able to make an enquiry about those items saved. It is not a proper store as there are no prices.
I checked J2Store (even if the actual version is not integrated with K2) and other alternatives but I hate the idea that you have to create a catalogue again filling many fields.
I only need to have a button "Add to enquiry" adding the item to the basket, then when someone click to the basket icon the booking form page open. I attached a screenshot to give the idea.
Any help is appreciated.

Best
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #175314 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Extension for Cart/Wishlist/Booking Form
J2Store has (or had) a free plugin for K2. I know it was their #1 integration (J2Store started as K2Store) but I don't see it anymore. If they removed it, it's probably because J2Store was competing with existing K2 features (d*ck move if you ask me).

Ask them in any case.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.