Keyword

Front-end user/publisher questions

• Suzie H
  • Suzie H's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #178248 by Suzie H
Front-end user/publisher questions was created by Suzie H
Hi there. I've used K2 for years and love the flexibility especially with tags. Recently, we are moving to more front-end publishers coming on board and we need to make front-end publishing as user friendly as possible. I actually installed joomlart's iJoomla Publisher pro because of how nice the front-end submit article screen is. SPECIFICALLY how you can use and view your own media/images I want to continue to use K2, is there best practices documentation for front end publishers? Are there some free or paid k2 extensions that would make this experience better? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

PS: I tried to attach a screen shot of the funtionality of publihserpro that I need to get close to but the attachment button didn't work for me (in Chrome) Here is a direct link (demo/demo) So I need to get my front-end K2 as close to THIS as possible
ijoomlademo.com/index.php/publisher/submit-article
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Suzie H. Reason: add

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #178267 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Front-end user/publisher questions
K2 gives you all the tools to edit your content properly in the frontend. It even has its own additional set of permissions to make things easier. Beyond that, it really is a matter of templating.

For example, see what Matthew from WWM created for their needs: jumpshare.com/b/tKHtMEHNwnTFNveGkACx

This is frontend template that is assigned to editing actions for K2.

If you don't have the skills to build something like, you can always contact Matthew for a copy or even a customized build for your needs: worldwidemedia.cc/

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.