Keyword

Directly imported k2 items not showing

• Loai Ahmed
  • Loai Ahmed's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #178409 by Loai Ahmed
Directly imported k2 items not showing was created by Loai Ahmed
Hi,
I had about 3000 items to import to K2 from a cutome build cms, I used this tool K2 Import / Export Tool from www.individual-it.net/en/downloads
it is used to import items directly to the database, it worked fine, even managed to import item tags, image and attachment and extra-fields, but once items are imported and I can see them at the k2 backend, and they are published and have public access rights, but none of these items show at the front end although normaly added items in same categories show just fine, also noticed that imported items don't count against the counter of items in categories at k2 categories page.

Is there an option to rebuild k2 or somthing as if I edit the item and just save it without any modification, it shows at the front end??!!

Any ideas?
Thank you all for your time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #178455 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Directly imported k2 items not showing
This means that the category was probably not set correctly. Or perhaps the permissions. Compare 2 entries in the K2 items SQL table, between one item that works and one that doesn't. Locate the differences and let me know. If it's just the category you can batch-move them from the K2 backend. If it's more complex, you can run an SQL query (I'll assist with that).

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Loai Ahmed
  • Loai Ahmed's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 2 weeks ago #178477 by Loai Ahmed
Replied by Loai Ahmed on topic Directly imported k2 items not showing
Thank you for your kind reply, got it sorted out, and you are correct it was due to category id having issues.

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #178481 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Directly imported k2 items not showing
Great :)

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)