Keyword

ME_K2_VIEW_ITEMS label location

• Jeroen Baas
  • Jeroen Baas's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #178821 by Jeroen Baas
ME_K2_VIEW_ITEMS label location was created by Jeroen Baas
Dear community,

I have been searching for the place to edit the lable for ME_K2_VIEW_ITEMS which I get in the sub-categories button. Is this a template inherited bug or am I missing something in K2 settings or category settings? As there are no other cases here I am afraid I must talk to the builder of the template.. which of course asks money for support.. even on bugs. But if you know a solution of fix on this forum I would be most thankfull.

A work around would be to implement a module just for that page maybe, but why making it more difficult than necessary? And a related question in that sense is: Can I create a category overview with the default K2 extension? This does not seem possible with the K2 Content module. Any suggestions?

Kind regards,

Jeroen
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Jeroen Baas. Reason: Added related question.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #178833 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic ME_K2_VIEW_ITEMS label location
ME_K2_VIEW_ITEMS is not part of K2: github.com/getk2/k2/search?q=ME_K2_VIEW_ITEMS

So it's in some override.

As for "Can I create a category overview with the default K2 extension?", you'll have to be a bit more specific...

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Jeroen Baas
  • Jeroen Baas's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 11 months ago #178849 by Jeroen Baas
Replied by Jeroen Baas on topic ME_K2_VIEW_ITEMS label location
Hi Fotis,

I was wondering if there is a K2 module to only display sub-categories of a distinct category and an overview of the items (e.g. title, image, short intro) within that sub-category as a listing within one module... in columns ;)

Kind regards!

Jeroen

More
2 years 11 months ago #178864 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic ME_K2_VIEW_ITEMS label location
If you need to group items by category (or sub-category, doesn't really matter), you can also try the "Latest Items from (one or more) Users or Categories" menu option in K2. It's probably much better and it's a component view so you'll have more room for the items to show by default.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)