IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING THE FORUM

As you may already know, the JoomlaWorks Forum is powered by Kunena (the only decent forum component for Joomla).

Unfortunately, the latest update for Kunena has seemingly broken all code snippets (old and new) in the forum.

Until this message is removed, please paste any code as regular text - in other words, don't use the [code]...[/code] tags in Kunena's post editor.

Keyword

K2 exoprt-import

• Jerzy Wiatr
  • Jerzy Wiatr's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
More
1 week 6 days ago #179268 by Jerzy Wiatr
K2 exoprt-import was created by Jerzy Wiatr
I have a problem. He wants to move articles and photos placed in K2 between 2 sites. I copied all the K2 tables and lost the pictures from /media/k2/items/cache and /media/k2/items/src to the new site. Articles appear on the site correctly but unfortunately without photos. Please help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 2 days ago #179277 by Goble002
Replied by Goble002 on topic K2 exoprt-import
Hi Jerzy,

"...I copied all the K2 tables and lost the pictures"

>>> Are you talking about the original website ?
exporting the tables from the original website don't /won't change your media folder (unless they were not there before).

My Stock Photo Website powered by k2 : explora.mu

More
1 week 9 hours ago #179298 by Fotis
Replied by Fotis on topic K2 exoprt-import
To migrate K2 data you need to copy the relevant #__k2_* tables from the database AND everything in /media/k2/ (but you can skip the "assets" folder in there). If content written in K2 may have had inline images, then you'll probably need to migrate content from /images as well.

IMPORTANT: Please search the forum before posting a question!

JoomlaWorks Support Team Member