Keyword

Items not found

More
1 year 4 months ago #180493 by ilya
Items not found was created by ilya
hi all. Help me to understand. I do import in K2 through RO CSVI. All items are added. are present in the database. The database has a category and a category id. In the admin panel opposite the category there is a value that there are 100 positions in the category. But if you open the Materials in the K2 admin panel, then it is empty there. They are also not displayed on the site, although pagination appears. If you enter the title in the admin panel in the search, then the items is located, but it has a void opposite the category. If you go into the item, then the category is already set there. If you save it, then the category is assigned and everything falls into place. How to deal with it? Why is the category not initially assigned normally? has anyone experienced this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #180500 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Items not found
This is an import issue on behalf of this extension you're using, not K2...

You should contact that developer, since it's a paid extension too and you should have support from them already.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Philip Curnow
  • Using K2 since 2010
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #181411 by Philip Curnow
Replied by Philip Curnow on topic Items not found
Hello, I didnt want to create a new string so this was closest!
Is it possible to repostion the text output block below after an unsuccessful item search? I'm not sure if it's a module position or a template setting.
I am using a JW K2 template.
tks for any indication.        

"Apologies, but we cant find that page!
You asked for , but despite our computers looking very hard, we could not find it. What happened ?"