Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Joomla 3.9.11 simple image gallery pro 3.6.7 The requested content cannot be

• Josh Wilkinson
  • Josh Wilkinson's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #173168 by Josh Wilkinson
Whenever I try to click on the editor button inside of an article I get the following error. "The requested content cannot be loaded.Please try again later." I am on both the newest version of joomla 3.9.11 and the newest version of the extension 3.6.7. I have even tried uninstalling the previous version of the pluign and reinstalling from scratch and the issue still happens. I am not really sure what is going on here?

Joomla version 3.9.11
Simple Image gallery pro 3.6.7
PHP version 7.1.32

Thanks,

Josh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Josh Wilkinson
  • Josh Wilkinson's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #173169 by Josh Wilkinson
I was able to figure out what was going on . 2 different versions of fancybox were loading in the admin. I had a custom admin template and for some reason v2 of fancybox was loading at the same time as version 3 no idea why. I deleted the old version of fancybox out of the admin template and it fixed it.

More
4 years 6 months ago #173199 by JoomlaWorks
Thanks for your feedback.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)