Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Right align single thumbnails?

• Tjerk Vonck
  • Tjerk Vonck's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 3 weeks ago #174937 by Tjerk Vonck
Right align single thumbnails? was created by Tjerk Vonck
In reaction to the www.joomlaworks.net/forum/simple-image-gallery/14113-re-center-the-gallery discussion I'd like to ask and propose for something different.

I use the "display_mode" option 'single thumbnail mode' quite a lot. In single thumbnail mode I would love to be able to right align (flush right) the thumbnail with the surrounding text wrapping around it.

Can you provide some option to accomplish this??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #174960 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Right align single thumbnails?
The best way is to create an override for the gallery layout you like and remove the float:left that is in the default CSS of all gallery layouts for SIGPro when single thumbnail mode is enabled. Then you can simply select the gallery snippet and use your WYSIWYG editor to align it right.

The point of left aligning "single thumbnail mode" by default is to allow for the actual content to flow right next to the thumbnail.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Tjerk Vonck
More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #177988 by Tjerk Vonck
Replied by Tjerk Vonck on topic Right align single thumbnails?
Ok, so today I planned to make a nice template override for the SIGPro single thumbnail mode I use. But I don't see the plugin in the list of Plugins I can create an override for? Can you give me some guidance on how to do this?
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Tjerk Vonck.

More
3 years 1 month ago #177995 by JoomlaWorks

---

• Tjerk Vonck
More
3 years 1 month ago #178000 by Tjerk Vonck
Replied by Tjerk Vonck on topic Right align single thumbnails?
Ok, thanks, I'll manage with the MVC function, thanks!

But then, I first have to find what exactly to change. I tried 545483 ways to find what parts of the CSS I have to edit, and I give up. Normaly I know my way around with the CSS's, but not in this case. Could you help me a bit more? See this test example:
www.nietap-terheijl.nl/buurtschap-nietap-terheijl/activiteiten-vd-buurtschap/139-hoantie-op-n-stokkie
It displays an article with three galleries in single thumb mode. I'd like to be able to arrange them in one row next to eachother, instead of on top of eachother. I really edited and/or deleted all floats, widths, and whatever I could come up with but don't get it right... Now if you use the developer options in Chrome (or any other browser) what CSS modifications make it work?

More
3 years 1 month ago #178005 by JoomlaWorks
For that kind of support, it's best to open a ticket in our helpdesk system: www.joomlaworks.net/helpdesk

---