Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Problem with large images

• Scott Ackerman
  • Scott Ackerman's Avatar Topic Author
More
17 years 1 day ago #2788 by Scott Ackerman
Problem with large images was created by Scott Ackerman
I just installed Simple Image Gallery Pro and it made the thumbnails just fine. However it doesn't seem to matter which method I use for a popup, there is a problem with all of them.

URL in question: pioneer-school.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=99&Itemid=80

Now my template uses litebox-1.0.js, moo.fx.js, prototype.lite.js

If I use thickbox or grey box, it simply opens a new browser window with the pix. If I use slimbox, nothing happens and firebug reports an error in mootools.js
If I use lytebox it opens the pix offset to the right, the spinner keeps spinning and I get no navigation buttons.
If I use lite box, the top half of the browser turns grey and a white box opens up for a photo, but no photo appears and no navigation. I also have found various layering issues with the menu bar as I have tried various methods, but I have attributed that to z-index, which I am sure that I can fix.

I currently have it set for greybox so it doesn't look too stupid.
I have turned the Joomla cache off and it doesn't effect it. I am stumped.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 11 months ago #2789 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: Problem with large images
You also have JCE Utils. Can you please unpublish it and try with either Lytebox or Litebox?

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Scott Ackerman
  • Scott Ackerman's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 11 months ago #2790 by Scott Ackerman
Replied by Scott Ackerman on topic Re: Problem with large images
JCE Utils Mambot unpublished and both Litebox and Lytebox perform the same, popup to blank white square with only the upper half of the area having a dark gray background with no navigation icons. I guess the good news is that Firebug reports no javascript errors.

More
16 years 11 months ago #2791 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: Problem with large images
Here's the deal.

You have JCE Utils on your site and your template uses moo.fx. These 2 will always conflict (unless JCE utils works in compatibility mode, which I doubt). So, it is not a matter of the SIG Pro functioning properly, cause your template and another extension already provide a "conflicting" environment for other JS code to work.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)