Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Pre-sale Questions

• Singh Gurdip
  • Singh Gurdip's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #176497 by Singh Gurdip
Pre-sale Questions was created by Singh Gurdip
Hi. I've been using the free version for years. I'm thinking of buying the Pro version but have a couple of questions:

1. In the free version, the thumbnail size is set in the parameters. This means that all my galleries will show up in the size I set. I need to have different sized thumbnails on different sections of my site. Does the Pro version allow this? I saw this example on your site: {gallery}mygallery:200:140:0:2{/gallery}, but could not locate the documentation to find out what these options mean.

EDIT:
I found this doc page: www.joomlaworks.net/support/docs/simple-image-gallery-pro. So The Pro version does support different sized galleries.

2. If the uploaded photos in a folder are of different sizes, I would like the thumbnails to be of the same size for consistency. Does it do this?

Thanks
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Singh Gurdip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #176498 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Pre-sale Questions
Replying...

1. Yes, you can. And in fact, they are easier to set using the gallery insertion modal. It's all in the relevant docs page which you've located already...

2. Of course. But it will always respect the aspect ratio. So both portrait and landscape images will always have the same width. In either case however, SIGPro will ensure they are properly centered to the configured thumbnail viewport.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.