Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Vertical Alignment is a Bug

• Tino Kreutzer
  • Tino Kreutzer's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 11 months ago #3216 by Tino Kreutzer
Vertical Alignment is a Bug was created by Tino Kreutzer
Hello,

(This concerns the random vertical display of thumbnails, instead of being displayed in rows. Random as in it happens sometimes, maybe <10% of all page loads)

I know this has been addressed several times, but contrary to Fotis' statements (e.g. see forum.joomlaworks.net/index.php?topic=523.msg2055#msg2055 ), I don't think it's either an installation or configuration problem.

The very same problem occurs on the official SIG Pro showcase page ( demo.joomlaworks.org/content/view/14/2/ ), see attachment. I've had this problem since the beginning with the normal SIG (even divs with 100% width and clear:all wouldn't help)  -  but I hope this bug would be solved in the PRO version. If it did, I'd employ the paid version across several sites, but with this bug, a nice site can look very very unprofessional, based on the luck of the visitor..

Thanks,
tino

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 11 months ago #3217 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: Vertical Alignment is a Bug
I have already stated that this is a Firefox rendering issue. It is clear that you are using Firefox as seen on the screenshots. We can't do anything about this. I can only tell you that it does not happen often. Surely Firefox is a great browser, far better than IE, but still has some drawbacks.

Check these demo pages with damn IE and you'll see they display OK.  ;)

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.