Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Gallery not showing on website anymore

• Katja Rock
  • Katja Rock's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 9 months ago #179182 by Katja Rock
Gallery not showing on website anymore was created by Katja Rock
Hi Joomlaworks Team, 
I have integrated the Simple Image Gallery Pro on a customers Website and it has been running with no problems for 2 years. We are using Joomla 3.9.5 and just updated our subsription to PRO again in June. The necessary system requirements

"in order for Simple Image Gallery PRO to function properly, please make sure that you are running at least PHP 4 and that PHP's GD image library is installed on your server (common webhosts have GD installed by default). For the Flickr integration, PHP5 is required.

You also have to make sure that Joomla's /cache folder is writable, in other words, check that the permissions for this folder are 755 or 777. If the plugin cannot generate the thumbnails due to bad permissions, you will see a related notification."

have been checked and are okay, as far as the provider (hosting.totalservice.cz) told me. 
Everything seems to be on the right place - but the galleries are not showing anymore. I don´t know what the problem is. The images folder hasn´t been moved - all the paths are still the same.

The website is: akrithakis.com/
Please check "selected art", "notes and sketches" and "publications" for the gallerys.

What other information do you need?
I would be very happy if you could help - this error has been there for some days now already.
Thank you so much.

Regards, Katja
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #179184 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Gallery not showing on website anymore
See my response at the helpdesk please.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.