Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Will there be an update for J4

• Bengt Gullstrand
  • Bengt Gullstrand's Avatar Topic Author
  • Please remove my account!
More
1 year 11 months ago #180069 by Bengt Gullstrand
Will there be an update for J4 was created by Bengt Gullstrand
Since I have been waiting, for the update, I decided to search for a new gallery. The free plugin version of SIG works but there is no comments added to the photos. It's a shame since I have a lot of albums with text added.
I found out that RC Gallery works with just some small changes in the labels.txt file. It's one of the | -symbol that have to be removed and perhaps som text must be shorten. The parameters have to be managed and after that if works really good.
I wonder why the free plugin couldn't be changed to display the text for all of us subscribers.
Can anyone answer why this isn't done?
Best Regards,Bengt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #180339 by Michael Balter
Replied by Michael Balter on topic Will there be an update for J4
I also often asked this question. I would like to hear the answer.

Professional assignment help economics assignmentguru.com/economics-assignment-help. Their writers are experts in their fields. They know the ins and outs of academic writing and will be able to answer any of your queries quickly.

More
2 months 1 week ago #181504 by Greg
Replied by Greg on topic Will there be an update for J4
is there any news It's also interesting what to expect

q

• Peter Swemmelaar
More
2 months 6 days ago #181508 by Peter Swemmelaar
Replied by Peter Swemmelaar on topic Will there be an update for J4
As far as I understood from Fotis there will be no update for J4, they will skip it and update SIGPro to J5. They are to busy with K2 and customer projects. If I understood Fotis well.
He also told me to back-off and sent my complaints to the Joomla developers team. Very customer friendly.

Kind regards,
Peter