Keyword

Items opening in new window, not slideshow...

• ctf20
  • ctf20's Avatar Topic Author
More
17 years 1 month ago - 17 years 1 month ago #797 by ctf20
in both FF and IE my images are opening in a new window and not the slideshow.  We just moved (cloned) the site recently, it was working before we moved it, but now it's not.  I don't know if we've added a component that is conflicting with it? or something messed up in the move, i have uninstalled and reinstalled the gallery ??  ???

This is one of the pages with www.amlinc.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=40&Itemid=31

seems to be since we installed JA News component ...?
The topic has been locked.
More
17 years 1 month ago #798 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: Items opening in new window, not slideshow...
Frontpage Slideshow conflicts with SIG. Please do not use them together until we roll out updates.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)
  • ctf20
  • ctf20's Avatar Topic Author
More
17 years 1 month ago #799 by ctf20
ok, thanks.  so updates will eventually fix this problem?
More
17 years 3 weeks ago #800 by Klemmi86
as i can see it on your site you already solved that problem?
I got the same right now.. as i installed the plugin 5 days ago everything worked fine, now, as i want to use it, images opens in new window after clicking on them.. so whats my fault this time? content is not sent to frontpage or anything like this, the SIG Plugin is published..

see this page for example:
www.daniel-klemm.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=27&Itemid=32
More
17 years 3 weeks ago #801 by Klemmi86
{solved}
well i think i solved the problem.. after booting my pc this morning the images popped up in the lightbox..
I changed the directory of the images to show the real images of my content not just examples an i had the same failure again.. no lightbox just images in new browser.. so i closed my browser (FF2) and started it new.. everythings works fine now.. i just had to restart my browser.. maybe this will help other user

Thanks for this great Plugin!
More
17 years 3 weeks ago #802 by Klemmi86
so same problem already!

Its my expose flash-gallery! The SIP works fine until ich open an album in expose.. when returning to content with SIP the pictures opens in new windows..
can you please fix that? would like to use both because albums with more than 100 pictures might be too much for SIP.. but SIP looks amazing!

Thanks