Keyword

SIG suddenly stopped working

• MHasan
  • MHasan's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 1 week ago #55249 by MHasan
SIG suddenly stopped working was created by MHasan
Hi, I love Simple Image Gallery and it was working perfect for me but suddenly it stopped working, i didn't even change anything i don't know whats the problem is. My gallery page shows nothing its all blank when there are few folders inside my article. I turned on error reporting and i get the following error msg

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 10368 bytes) in /home/sitename/public_html/sitename/plugins/content/jw_sig/jw_sig/includes/helper.php on line 123
Last edit: 10 years 1 week ago by MHasan. Reason: I've putted some personal details by mistake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #55254 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic SIG suddenly stopped working
Hi. The error indicates that you need to raise your server's PHP memory limit. It seems that currently is set to 32M. Try to set it to 64M or 128M.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• MHasan
  • MHasan's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #55256 by MHasan
Replied by MHasan on topic SIG suddenly stopped working
Hello there, Thanks for the reply. I'm kinda new to this so could u plz guide me in what file do i've to change this (I guess it is something to do with php.ini or .htaccess.txt). Thanks

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #55268 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic SIG suddenly stopped working
Yes of course. You can change this to php.ini file. Look for the entry named "memory_limit". You may need to restart your web server in order to apply the changes.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)