Keyword

Simple Image Gallery PRO Plugin - Thumb help

• Deemak
  • Deemak's Avatar Topic Author
More
17 years 1 month ago #1047 by Deemak
Great plugin, worth buying for sure, however now that I made the upgrade my thumbs will not sit side by side no matter what size I make them. They will only stay on top of each other.

When the page loads, for a split second they will sit side by side, then they drop down on top of each other. I have even made them very small to make sure there is plenty of room... still doesn't work.

Anyone else have this problem?  It worked fine for me with the older version, with the current template. Could PRO have an issue with my template that could cause this?

Thanks,
Dee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• viznu9
  • Administrator
More
17 years 1 month ago #1048 by viznu9
huh. what are you talking about.. as far as i know, SIG Pro isnt out yet..

More
17 years 3 weeks ago #1049 by henny zijlstra
Replied by henny zijlstra on topic Re: Simple Image Gallery PRO Plugin - Thumb help
Yes, i have the same problem. I want nice square thumbnails that are beside each other. (like in RS Gallery)

Now the max_height and max_width seems to be only applied on what is the longest side.

Please help,
Henny

• Blue Draco Products
More
16 years 11 months ago #1050 by Blue Draco Products
Replied by Blue Draco Products on topic Re: Simple Image Gallery PRO Plugin - Thumb help
Greetings and thanks for a great Product.

I'm just having a little trouble as these above guys were. Trawled the site before I posted to save every ones time.

My template allows for full collapsed modules and where I put gallery's will be wide.

ie  www.bluedraco.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=39&Itemid=71

My thumbnails end up stung out or at best halfway across the page. Is there a way for me to clean this up.

It is important to my business that my site is as sharp as possible and I appreciate your on going efforts  :) 

• Blue Draco Products
More
16 years 11 months ago #1051 by Blue Draco Products
Replied by Blue Draco Products on topic Re: Simple Image Gallery PRO Plugin - Thumb help
Hi again, I found an answer in the SIG pro discussion's that appears to have fixed my thumbnail load up.

I put in <div style="clear:both;width:100%;"></div> in html mode and everything loaded much neater. Many thanks and next time I will try to find the right place to post any quires.  ::)

• Blue Draco Products
More
16 years 11 months ago #1052 by Blue Draco Products
It has stopped working again and my thumbs are :( strung out down the page.
I will post on the other paid for forum and hope for direction.