Keyword

problem converting the source image

More
9 years 3 months ago #140288 by Angel
Hi I get this problem (attached message) in some of the items, all items remain the same code and only partly gives the problem, I can not find where the fault is, thanks for your help in advance.

"" The was a problem converting the source image.
There was a problem rendering your image gallery. Please make sure that the folder you are using in the Simple Image Gallery plugin tags exists and contains valid image files. The plugin could not locate the folder: images/quad/PRUEBA

Warning: getimagesize(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 33 is not allowed to access /usr/home/polarisrecambios.es/web/images/quad/PRUEBA/2015-01-31-12.39.16.jpg owned by uid 28117 in /usr/home/polarisrecambios.es/web/plugins/content/jw_sig/jw_sig/includes/helper.php on line 109 Warning: getimagesize(/usr/home/polarisrecambios.es/web/images/quad/PRUEBA/2015-01-31-12.39.16.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/home/polarisrecambios.es/web/plugins/content/jw_sig/jw_sig/includes/helper.php on line 109 ""

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #140319 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic problem converting the source image
Hi,

The error is quite self descriptive. This is a permissions issue. Try to disable PHP's safe mode or ask your hosting provider to help you.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
9 years 3 months ago #140354 by Angel
Replied by Angel on topic problem converting the source image
Thanks for the help.

More
9 years 3 months ago #140420 by Lefteris
You are welcome.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
9 years 2 months ago #141212 by PJ Cruz
Replied by PJ Cruz on topic problem converting the source image
I too have that problem. The 2013 folder is in images and I have valid jpg images. This is the error I'm getting.
The was a problem converting the source image.
There was a problem rendering your image gallery. Please make sure that the folder you are using in the Simple Image Gallery plugin tags exists and contains valid image files. The plugin could not locate the folder: images/2013

imgur.com/eVe7J4A

More
9 years 2 months ago #141257 by Lefteris
@PJ Cruz

Ensure that you have set the path correctly at the settings page. Also ensure that the files and folders are readable.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---