Keyword

Fancybox - fixed width for portrait and landscape images

• hristo
  • hristo's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #145643 by hristo
Hi. First sorry if my english is bad.
Is there any way to fix fancybox width in a way it didn't shrink when portrait image is loaded.
My reason is that most users use mouse and click only on left/right arrow and this way they need to move mouse to point the new position of left/right arrow.
The best for me will be when portrait image is loaded, the width of background white box didn't change and arrows stay on same position.

Or mby some other solution..

Tx a lot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #145664 by Lefteris
Hi,

I don't get exactly what you mean. The lightbox is resizing according to your screen size and the image ratio.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• hristo
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #145686 by hristo
Yes.
What i mean is for example when the first 5 pics are wider(lets say 800x600) and the user clicks fast with mouse right arrow for next and then the 6th pic is portrait 600x800 and he automatickly clicks with mouse.. but the arrow isn't there any more.. the mouse pointer is outside this picture and he exits with that click... this change of arrows place i want to stop.. to fix somehow left/right arrow positions... mby to have white background box with constant size for example 90% of screen width and height..

Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by hristo.

More
8 years 9 months ago #145704 by Lefteris
Is there a link to the page with the issue? The next arrow should be there when you move the mouse over the image.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

• hristo
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #145705 by hristo
YES.. it is there.... but what i want is that there is no need to move.. i want the arrow to be at the same place mby over the white background so the users can continue clinking without moving the mouse... its very irritating when having sequence of portrait and landscape pictures like those up..
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by hristo.

More
8 years 9 months ago #145751 by Lefteris
I don't think that this is an issue at all. After all user can always use the keyboard arrow buttons to navigate.

In summary, this is the way Fancybox works. If you want to change that you will have to contact the developer of Fancybox.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---