Keyword

Simple Image Gallery not displaying Thumbnails or Displaying

• Bill Rude
  • Bill Rude's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #166085 by Bill Rude
Using Joomla 1.5.26 for many years.

SIG v 1.2.1 suddenly stopped displaying thumbnails. Clicking does bring up full sized image. Cleared cache, checked permissions & tried adding lines to htaccess with nothing working.

Disabled old version and installed SIG v 3.5.0. Thumbnails now display, but have odd white bars at the left side and when clicked, do not display full sized image. In fact screen gets taken over by UI (sans image) and when closed the SIG gallery is unresponsive. Whole page won't react. Must hit back button or reload.

Any suggestions to get either of these versions of the plugin working? Here is an example page:

www.atomicrocket.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=265:avengers-assemble-title-sequence&catid=25:motion-graphics&Itemid=27

Thanks in advance,

- BILL!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #166117 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Simple Image Gallery not displaying Thumbnails or Displaying
Hello Bill,

There are two separate versions of jQuery in your site. This can create a conflict. Disable the one being loaded from Sig.
Let me know how this went so we can continue.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Bill Rude
  • Bill Rude's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #166121 by Bill Rude
Thank you! I was able to set the 'jQuery library handling' to 'Do Not Load the jQuery library', and the slides now load properly and the UI works without problems.

The issue I'm still having though, is that the thumbnails are still displaying with white bars to the left of each image. I think it may be a markup or SS but cannot figure out where it's coming from.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #166132 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Simple Image Gallery not displaying Thumbnails or Displaying
Nice to hear this :)
Now, in your template's stylesheet insert this snippet.
#page ul.sigFreeClassic li.sigFreeThumb { background: transparent!important; }

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)