Keyword

Doubt about image gallery pro

• guida
  • guida's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #177596 by guida
Doubt about image gallery pro was created by guida
Hello, i am about to buy the image gallery pro and first i would like to know:

1. I want the registered users to make their own galleries. And i think that is possible.
And i guess the best way is allow them to upload images one by one from their computer. And i want to hide the option of creating folders in my joomla back-office. Is this possible? To have to make a override for that?

2. Is their an option to resize images in image pro ? Maximum height and maximum length or define options so that all images have exactly the same size.?
I ask this because k2 permits to define widths for images but not for heights. We have to buy a module to have this simple function. I think it is a simple editorial tool like font size and don't understand why it is payed and has the need of an override process.
So buying the simple gallery pro i still have to buy the image resizer to have all the images aligned in my galleries?

I appreciate you anwser
Thank you,
Ana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #177631 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Doubt about image gallery pro
Replying...

1. Yes, it's possible. You don't have to configure anything really. SIGPro will create a separate directory for each user to upload their galleries.

2. Yes, images can be resized. But the limit is always on width. You see, we can scroll vertically, but it sucks doing that horizontally. If you want to enforce a height, you can still do so with some tweaks in SIGPro, which we can provide through our helpdesk system.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• guida
  • guida's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #177796 by guida
Replied by guida on topic Doubt about image gallery pro
Ok