Keyword

Show me a news demo site

• Michael Anderson
  • Michael Anderson's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 11 months ago #3187 by Michael Anderson
Show me a news demo site was created by Michael Anderson
I'm interested in using simple image gallery to function in the following ways:

1. in a new report content item I need the user to be able to click a button of some sort to view the photos that are associated with the content item.

2. Onc that link is clicked, a separate small window should popup on top of the report page and display 4-5 photos, sometimes as many as 12-15.

3. I want the user to have the option of clicking through the photos or a slideshow.

4. It would be great that when they leave the content item news report if the popup window would go away so that they don't have to manually do it.

Will simple image gallery do this? Do I really need the PRO version for this functionality? If not, where do I get the non-PRO version?

Finally, is there a demo that I can see that does this sort of thing? The only demos I've seen were those with slideshows imbedded into the pages. I haven't seen a popup site.

Also, if the browser has pop-ups disabled can this override it?

Thanks a ton for the help!

Blutch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 11 months ago #3188 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: Show me a news demo site
I guess you're a fan of www.lexus.com right??

No, for now SIG free/PRO cannot do that, but we plan to build one such component. We've done a flash version already for a client, but we're gonna do a javascript based one, for more flexibility.

Within the summer...  ;)

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.