Keyword

Problem with picture heigth

• Thor Morten Bjørge
  • Thor Morten Bjørge's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago #72423 by Thor Morten Bjørge
Problem with picture heigth was created by Thor Morten Bjørge
I use Rokstories to show the main news on my page together with K2. When I upload the pictures they have exactly the same pixelsize in both with and height, but when it shows on the frontpage K2 has resized them. The with is like the adjustements in parameters 400 pixels, but the height is different on the different pictures. I have tried everything, have also tried to resize the pictures in the cachefolder after K2 has convertet them, but nothing seems to help.

I have set up Rokstories so that it shows the 4 latest news, but because of the height difference the whole page "goes up and down" when it changes between the different items.

The thumb and the main picture inside the story is the correct size, but the large picture on the front page gets wrong height.

Anyone that knows a way to make the height a fixed pixelsize?

I will work on this this weekend, but, the site can be seen here www.tvproffen.no. I hope to go "live" in a couple of weeks, so I would appreciate any fix.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• iImagine 'n' iKnow Ltd.
More
14 years 7 months ago #72424 by iImagine 'n' iKnow Ltd.
Replied by iImagine 'n' iKnow Ltd. on topic Problem with picture heigth
Not quite sure where your pictures are - just clicked on the News Links at the bottom and pushed to the top of the page

I am testing using an rss component and also with RokNewsPager, see the attachment

george

• Thor Morten Bjørge
  • Thor Morten Bjørge's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago #72425 by Thor Morten Bjørge
Replied by Thor Morten Bjørge on topic Problem with picture heigth
It is the main module on the top of the page. There are 4 pictures that shifts between them every few seconds.

The first picture is much higher than the other 3, but when they were transferred they were the same size. The original picture is ok, but the picture that K2 has transformed to Size M makes them different sizes in the height.

George Szubinski said:Not quite sure where your pictures are - just clicked on the News Links at the bottom and pushed to the top of the pageI am testing using an rss component and also with RokNewsPager, see the attachmentgeorge