Keyword

google indexing problems.

More
14 years 6 months ago #74022 by DrDigital
Replied by DrDigital on topic google indexing problems.
superblogger does do things k2 doesnt... Id take a look at the plugin and really look at what menu items are highlighted. I had the same issue racked my brain for 4 days and then figured it was superblogger, disabled, got ride of the 404's and then a few days later turned it back on and reconfigured it. everything works fine

So have you messed with extra fields at all? Im surprised that not much forum activity seems to happen here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nightshiftcreative.com
More
14 years 6 months ago #74023 by nightshiftcreative.com
Replied by nightshiftcreative.com on topic google indexing problems.
See four links indexed so far...

Matthew Murphy said:Try googling site:pazarilla.com and youll find answer... Im a hired hitman? lol I was giving you insightful information. I have developed SEO software for Joomla, I even was invited by the core team to work the Joomla booth at Linux World 2008. I was only trying to answer youre questions and concerns and give you solutions
Some people want to call joomla out for components not being SEF but did you know, its not joomlas fault that the person who coded the component did not use the router that makes the component sef? Components that use the router properly wont ever need 3rd party addons to obtain SEF status.

• nightshiftcreative.com
More
14 years 6 months ago #74024 by nightshiftcreative.com
I am surprised to. I think everyone is still trying to figure things out.

Matthew Murphy said:superblogger does do things k2 doesnt... Id take a look at the plugin and really look at what menu items are highlighted. I had the same issue racked my brain for 4 days and then figured it was superblogger, disabled, got ride of the 404's and then a few days later turned it back on and reconfigured it. everything works fine
So have you messed with extra fields at all? Im surprised that not much forum activity seems to happen here.

• nightshiftcreative.com
More
14 years 6 months ago #74025 by nightshiftcreative.com
It is funny you say you did not have a problem with Matthew before me because I simply asked you a question which you answered and in the same post proceeded to attack Matthew for trying to help you and then said you were going to leave K2. You should read your post again before you decide who needs a little brain. My only intention initially was to help you because my SEF works.

Aytac ZEREN said:Cristina I think you need a little brain.
Mathew, I am sorry for you my friend. I said you behave like a hired hitman. Did not say hitman. There had been a miss communication between us. This cristina girl drived me crazy. When you said his sites are indexed, I thought you are calling me lier. There was nothing between you and me until cristina drives conversation "who is the best open source supporter" subject. We were on problem.

There is a Photo attached with this post. My friend... I have been googling "site:pazarilla.com" for three days. Three hours ago, there was no results also. The whole day I was dealing with this issue. Now I take 1 result. This is the proof.

Thanks for your kind approach.

• Alien
  • Alien's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #74026 by Alien
Replied by Alien on topic google indexing problems.
Only thing works is your mouth.

you need a little brain to use your mouth for FREEEDOOOOOM.

BRAVHEART! :D

Please cristina. Do not try to make politics. We are here to share information not for propaganda.
Cristina Solana said:It is funny you say you did not have a problem with Matthew before me because I simply asked you a question which you answered and in the same post proceeded to attack Matthew for trying to help you and then said you were going to leave K2. You should read your post again before you decide who needs a little brain. My only intention initially was to help you because my SEF works.
Aytac ZEREN said:Cristina I think you need a little brain. Mathew, I am sorry for you my friend. I said you behave like a hired hitman. Did not say hitman. There had been a miss communication between us. This cristina girl drived me crazy. When you said his sites are indexed, I thought you are calling me lier. There was nothing between you and me until cristina drives conversation "who is the best open source supporter" subject. We were on problem.

There is a Photo attached with this post. My friend... I have been googling "site:pazarilla.com" for three days. Three hours ago, there was no results also. The whole day I was dealing with this issue. Now I take 1 result. This is the proof.

Thanks for your kind approach.

• Alien
More
14 years 6 months ago #74027 by Alien
And this is the other picture when you google "pazarilla.com"

• nightshiftcreative.com
More
14 years 6 months ago #74028 by nightshiftcreative.com
Hey you know what else works, my search bar... check the attachment. Didn't get the whole Braveheart/propaganda thing - have you been watching Glenn Beck?
Attachments:

• Alien
More
14 years 6 months ago #74029 by Alien
It is still one result in Turkey.

That means, google offers different results to different countries or great results to its citizens. :)

Cristina Solana said:Hey you know what else works, my search bar... check the attachment. Didn't get the whole Braveheart/propaganda thing - have you been watching Glenn Beck?

• nightshiftcreative.com
More
14 years 6 months ago #74030 by nightshiftcreative.com
Good luck Braveheart... your site is indexed and SEF is working with K2 and Joomla core. Good night.

Aytac ZEREN said:It is still one result in Turkey.
That means, google offers different results to different countries or great results to its citizens. :)

Cristina Solana said:Hey you know what else works, my search bar... check the attachment. Didn't get the whole Braveheart/propaganda thing - have you been watching Glenn Beck?

• Alien
More
14 years 6 months ago #74031 by Alien
Your search bar works. Just write "Braveheart/propaganda" and google:D