Let your users register to your website with their social profile from Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Github, WordPress.com, Microsoft (Outlook.com, Hotmail, SkyDrive, Windows Live, Windows Phone & Xbox Live), Amazon, Disqus, Foursquare, StackExchange, SoundCloud & Tumblr.
AutoPost to Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn right from the Joomla article or K2 item edit forms!
Add Facebook Open Graph and Twitter Card tags on each K2 item or Joomla article to make your content even more social media ready.
Enable Disqus or Facebook comments on your K2 items, Joomla articles, Virtuemart or RedShop product pages.
Avatars for your users from their social profile, K2 or Gravatar.com
Better login and registration pages, with multiple layouts to choose from. Users also get a customizable landing page after login.
Easily check how many concurrent users browse your site and see who's logged into your site and from which social network.
Easy to configure with a simple, yet elegant "status" dashboard in Joomla's backend.
Use the SocialConnect Twitter module to display one ore more streams of tweets for any Twitter account & style it the way you want, unlike the official Twitter widget which is too "design restrictive" when it comes to embedding.
Beautiful & customizable frontendSocialConnect comes with a set of predefined layouts to use right out of the box - or customize anyway you like. Consistency between the component & module layouts make your user "not think" and thus easier to engage with your e-shop, forum, community or other type of site that utilizes user engagement. Check out the available component and module layouts below for more.
- Remember that ugly login page in Joomla? Now you can forget about it. A simple layout that can easily fit any Joomla template design - distinct blocks for the available user actions. Don't make your user think. Make it easy for them to join your site. The layout you see here is one of the 3 bundled with SocialConnect.
- The second layout gives more focus to the registration process. Like the first layout, it allows you to have an optional descriptive text communicating to your users why they should sign up/register to your website.
- The 3rd layout is a variation of the first one and it's ideal for single-column layouts. The optional welcome text in on the left of the sign-in block, while registration is at the bottom. Perfect for minimal designs or for clear focus on the registration/sign-in process.
- Like the component, the SocialConnect module comes with 2 layouts as well. A compact layout that reveals the login/registration actions for your user, which can easily fit on your site's header or toolbar. The official K2 website uses the compact layout at the top-right.
- ...And an "expanded" layout, ideal for using SocialConnect in the sidebar of your Joomla e-shop or forum. The layout is generic enough to easily fit any design. Maintaining a consistent login block across your site will not make your user wonder "where" they login when browsing through the pages of your site.
Integrates with all major social networks & service providers
Post to Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn Posting to Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn just got easier. No need to use an external paid service like HootSuite or Buffer to cross-post your content to these social networks. No need to bother managing users for such services. Just have your content authors post directly from the Joomla article or K2 item edit forms directly to your social media accounts in Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. It's that simple!
right from the Joomla backend
Connected users overview & site visitor countQuick overview of how many visitors browse your site and how many users are logged in (and from which social network) at a given moment.
Click on the images below to see how the SocialConnect admin module looks in Joomla versions 1.5, 2.5 and 3.x.
A dashboard that makes sense.The SocialConnect dashboard clearly indicates which social network services are enabled (and which aren't) for your Joomla site.