Keyword

filterbare Angebotsübersicht mit SPPB-Seiten und K2-Item - Was mache ich falsch?

• Susanne
  • Susanne's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago #175851 by Susanne
Hallo Leute,

ich möchte mit K2 einen ähnlichen Blog wie diesen hier aufsetzen und dabei auch SP Pagebuilder verwenden, da die Inhalte/Items/Blogbeiträge etwas moderner und ansprechender umgestaltet werden sollen. Z.B. mit Tabs oder Akkordion usw.

www.enerjob.de/enerjob-shop

Doch wie bekomme ich das hin? Also die Kombination der Joomla Blogbeitragfunktion und die ansprechende Gestaltung und die vielen Möglichkeiten von SP Page Builder?

Meine Probleme sind die Folgenden:

1.) Wenn ich K2 benutze, dann bekomme ich nicht wie bei Joomla mit Kategorieblog die Möglichkeit den Titel des Blogs, ein Bild und einen Einleitungstext , sowie ggf. noch Zusatzinfos (Preis und Bewertung des Angebots) vor den "Weiterlesen-Umbruch" zu schreiben, der dann auf der Übersichtsseite sichtbar ist.
Hier finde ich nur die Option Auflistung der Items oder Kategorien. Aber ich brauche schon Titel, Bild, Einleitungstext, Button etc.

2.) Wenn ich SP PageBuilder im K2 oder im Joomla Standardbeitrag verwende, dann bekomme ich es ebenfalls nicht hin, Titel, Bild, Einleitungstext, Button und "Weiterlesen-Umbruch" einzurichten.
Ich kann so wie ich es bis jetzt mache nur im SP Page Builder die gesamte Seite aufbauen oder das im normalen Joomla Editor.

Oder gibt es irgendeine Möglichkeit beides zu kombinieren?

Wäre klasse, wenn mir da jemand auf die Sprünge hilft. Ich stehe da vermutlich grad einfach nur ganz dumm aufm Schlauch und die Lösung ist vermutlich (hoffentlich ;-) ) ganz einfach.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #175881 by JoomlaWorks
Translating via Google Translate will probably miss a lot of details in this long post. If you can summarize your questions in English, I'll be able to answer your questions more precisely.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Susanne
  • Susanne's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 9 months ago #175893 by Susanne
Hi Fotis,

thanks for your offer to help. I will try to translate.

So I want to use K2 (because someone recommended it to me) so set up a blog similar to the one in the link. But now I am also using SP Page builder because the content/items/articles are supposed to look more modern and use elements like tabs, accordion eg.

www.enerjob.de/enerjob-shop

But how can I do this, the combination of using the Joomla category blog function (to have an overview page of all the offered services) and SP Page Builder pages (for the detailed info page of a single service)?

So I have the following problems.

1.) If I use K2 I can not make it work to have this nice category blog with the option of showing the title, a first picture and some introduction text, eg. before the "continue-reading-break" to have title, picture and introduction visible on the overview page. Here I only find the options listing the items or categories but I need at least title, bild, introduction text, button etc.

2.) If i use SP PageBuilder within a K2 item or within Joomla standard article it also does not work to set up this "continue-reading-break". I only have the option the make the full page with SP Page Builder or with Joomla articles/K2 items. but not having SPPB items in combination with a "continue reading function".
But is there any possibility to have a combination of both?

Or to say it in different words - just set up a "continue-reading-function" in the SP Pagebuilder page?

It would be great if someone could help. I guess (hopefully) the solution is even quite easy but I just do not get it.

(It is supposed to be a little like www.jochen-schweizer.de/geschenke/fallschirm-tandem,default,pd.html Here you also have an overview page of different services and if you click on them a page with detailed description opens up. Like it is on my current page but way less stylish and modern. www.enerjob.de/enerjob-shop)

More
3 years 9 months ago #175944 by JoomlaWorks
K2 is extremely flexible when it comes to content display. Content options are controlled by categories first and foremost and then by menu items. So if you're not seeing the elements of content that you want, it's most likely that the relevant K2 category is mis-configured.

I don't see why you wish to use SP Page Builder for a simple layout like jochen-schweizer.de. In K2, all you have to do is a create a menu item pointing to a K2 Category and that's it.

So this page www.jochen-schweizer.de/fliegen-fallen/fallen-springen,default,sc.html (essentially a K2 category page) can have its title and description and image at the top and then the category's items follow in a 3 column grid. You can set all that in the relevant K2 category, in the 3rd tab (display settings). In there you'll see all available content options.

K2 was rightfully suggested to you over Joomla articles or anything else ;)

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)