Keyword

K2 User Plugin fails on JomSocial Avatar Change

More
14 years 8 months ago #71129 by Lefteris
Hi. OK we have fixed that for the next version so that K2 Plugin looks for a K2 variable to ensure that the post is coming from K2 and not from an other extension. Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #71130 by Lisa Kipps-Brown
Replied by Lisa Kipps-Brown on topic K2 User Plugin fails on JomSocial Avatar Change
I also have this issue when adding discussions and photo albums; the fix will address these also?

More
14 years 8 months ago #71131 by Lefteris
Hi. This will fix all errors of that type ( "could not upload your image." related to extensions that extend Joomla! users).

Lisa Kipps-Brown said:I also have this issue when adding discussions and photo albums; the fix will address these also?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
14 years 7 months ago #71132 by Toyce Francis
Replied by Toyce Francis on topic K2 User Plugin fails on JomSocial Avatar Change
I got this error when I registered as a new user and uploaded an avatar... I assume that this issue is fixed with your next version of K2, but I wanted to tell you anyway.

K2 also prevented joomla from sending out the new user authentication email too. I didn't have any of the K2 plugins enabled, then I enabled them all, and the registration email went out. But then I got this error...

I love K2, but I love JomSocial too... they have to play nicely together...

• Esther Rodríguez Fuldauer
More
14 years 6 months ago #71133 by Esther Rodríguez Fuldauer
Replied by Esther Rodríguez Fuldauer on topic K2 User Plugin fails on JomSocial Avatar Change
Can you post a patch to this while the new version gets out?

Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. OK we have fixed that for the next version so that K2 Plugin looks for a K2 variable to ensure that the post is coming from K2 and not from an other extension. Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

More
14 years 6 months ago #71134 by Lefteris
Hi. The latest available version has fixed this. You should upgrade. If you do so please backup first. Also after the upgrade you should use the default template for user form which is bundled with K2. Please search a little in this forum if you meet any problem after the upgrade as this has been already posted.

Esther Fuldauer said:Can you post a patch to this while the new version gets out?
Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. OK we have fixed that for the next version so that K2 Plugin looks for a K2 variable to ensure that the post is coming from K2 and not from an other extension. Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---