IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING CODE BLOCKS IN THE FORUM

The use of formatted code blocks has been restored in our (Kunena powered) forum for old and new threads.

Any code should (again) be placed within [code]...[/code] tags in the message editor.

Keyword

K2 as YOOtheme Pro content source

• Philippe Marty
  • Philippe Marty's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #179955 by Philippe Marty
Replied by Philippe Marty on topic K2 as YOOtheme Pro content source
Thanks @fotis and @Daniele.
So I can upgrade K2 with that release.

@daniele, put on the other hand, what do I need to do to get YTP to use K2 as a content source?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Miljan (ZOOlanders)
More
1 month 3 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #179969 by Miljan (ZOOlanders)
Replied by Miljan (ZOOlanders) on topic K2 as YOOtheme Pro content source
Thank you @fotis and @daniele.

There are some last issues we are solving out, but anyhow a custom plugin or child theme configuration would be necessary to make the workflow possible. Will let you know when we have something solid, hopefully soon.
Last edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by Miljan (ZOOlanders).

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #179970 by Tom Berjoy
Replied by Tom Berjoy on topic K2 as YOOtheme Pro content source
Hello Fotis, Miljam (Zoolanders), Daniel and Philippe, I follow this thread with great interest since I use K2 as a content manager and Yootheme PRO Builder (with an adaptation of the k2 templates/views for UIkit developed by me), but its integration via Yootheme Pro dynamic content is what I have been waiting for a long time and I thought to put cards with GraphQL. I offer to carry out tests on a public development server in case it is of your interest. Thank you very much and all my support. Sorry for my English. Greetings.

• Miljan (ZOOlanders)
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #179976 by Miljan (ZOOlanders)
Replied by Miljan (ZOOlanders) on topic K2 as YOOtheme Pro content source
Hi Tom, thank you for your offer.

Now that the initial limitations have been solved, I have further tested the possibilities of this integration, and I am positive about it possibility. In fact I went ahead and put together a draft that already allows to set a Template for the main K2 Views and map the values of it Items and Categories. I was even able to add support to basic Extra Fields types.

If there is enough interest we could give this project a real chance, so please DM me on Discord (miljan#0690) anyone who is willing to participate in anyway and lets take it from there.