Keyword

Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: recaptcha not working)

• Julius Decada
06 Nov 2009 13:42
Replied by Julius Decada on topic Internet explorer error

Internet explorer error

Category: English K2 Community

theres no javascript error on my site,. on firefox it's working smoothly i have a key actually its working when using the Firefox browser

Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. Do you get any javascript errors on your page when using firefox? Also note that to use reCAPTCHA you need to get a key.
  • Lefteris
09 Oct 2009 19:53
Replied by Lefteris on topic Comments not working well

Comments not working well

Hi. reCAPTCHA works even for non-registered users. So something else is wrong.

nano02 said:Thanks again, the problem were some images that did not have one last question is this captcha only works with user registration?, I need a captcha for comments so you can activate for all visitors of my website.
  • Lefteris
07 Oct 2009 18:41

Hi. Check that your page has no javascript errors as reCAPTCHA is loaded through an AJAX requrest.

nano02 said:Many thanks, my problem now is that it fails to operate the captcha, I've installed and activated as illustrated in the instructions but do not appear anywhere
  • Lefteris
28 Sep 2009 12:07

Hi. If you choose to enable comments for registered users only then check that the user has the appropriate permissions to post comments ( you can set this on K2 user group edit form ). If it is set up correctly then ensure that you are using the template files that are bundled with K2. Finally and regarding comments you should enable reCAPTCHA to avoid spam. Note that you need an api key for this. You can get one from recaptcha.net.
  • d.k.shukla
20 Sep 2009 14:07
Replied by d.k.shukla on topic ReCaptcha not being displayed

ReCaptcha not being displayed

Hi
I am sorry, I don't have any further clue about your problem but I will request you to read following post to find out solution of your problem in other way.
k2community.joomlaworks.gr/forum/topics/registration-recpatcha?page=1&commentId=3536014%3AComment%3A12683&x=1#3536014Comment12683

I will hope that it will help you.

Roland Jungwirth said:Thank you for the information, I have double checked all my settings and the K2 plugins are enabled. My reCaptcha keys are correct as well. Are there any other checks that I can do to find the problem? This is a show stopper ..

d.k.shukla said:Have you enable k2 Plug in, It should be enable,please also check recaptcha keys,public and private keys should be correct. It is working fine with my site.It means that problem in your settings.please check
  • juro
19 Sep 2009 22:47
Replied by juro on topic ReCaptcha not being displayed

Thank you for the information, I have double checked all my settings and the K2 plugins are enabled. My reCaptcha keys are correct as well.
Are there any other checks that I can do to find the problem? This is a show stopper ..

d.k.shukla said:Have you enable k2 Plug in, It should be enable,please also check recaptcha keys,public and private keys should be correct. It is working fine with my site.It means that problem in your settings.please check
  • d.k.shukla
19 Sep 2009 07:40
Replied by d.k.shukla on topic ReCaptcha not being displayed

Have you enable k2 Plug in, It should be enable,please also check recaptcha keys,public and private keys should be correct.
It is working fine with my site.It means that problem in your settings.please check
  • Royce
15 Aug 2009 19:26

Comment Recaptcha still breaking pages in IE in V2 final

Several posts were made here previously regarding the comment recaptcha option breaking pages in several versions of IE and the dev response was that this problem was fixed in V2 final.

Unfortunately the issue still remains but is even buggier than before!

Enabling the comment recaptcha option still causes IE to incorrectly load pages (or refuse to load completely) it now also causes the recaptcha device to disappear in Chrome and Firefox making it impossible for people to comment if enabled.

Unfortunately I cannot link to a working example of this problem as this severely breaks pages on my live site.
  • Brandon G. Little
23 Jul 2009 20:37
Replied by Brandon G. Little on topic No CSS on K2 item view when logged-in!

No CSS on K2 item view when logged-in!

hey, kat... it's the reCaptcha that's causing the trouble. you can enable comments, but disable reCaptcha, and everything is working fine for me. not sure how bad the SpamBots are going to hit without the reCaptcha, but i now have a fully functioning site with comments and CSS in item view whether guest or logged-in!
Displaying 221 - 229 out of 229 results.