Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Solved: The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later?

• Tjerk Vonck
  • Tjerk Vonck's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago #177983 by Tjerk Vonck
All of a sudden one of my websites shows "The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later. ", when a thumbnail is clicked. See www.natuurschoon-nietap.nl/ Even when a single article is openend this error occurs. See www.natuurschoon-nietap.nl/vrijwilligersnieuws/412-snoeiwerk-in-de-hitte

Opening the Galleries in Joomla (backend) works without problems, and the images show full size without problems when I click on a thumbnail in the backend.

Using Simple Image Gallery Pro v3.8.0.

Any idea what could be causing this? What should I investigate first?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tjerk Vonck
More
3 years 2 months ago #177984 by Tjerk Vonck
Does this have something todo with this error?

ir0.mobify.com/1600/https://www.natuurschoon-nietap.nl/images/nieuws/20200906schoffelen/20200906_101559.jpg:1 GET ir0.mobify.com/1600/https://www.natuurschoon-nietap.nl/images/nieuws/20200906schoffelen/20200906_101559.jpg net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

(...and what was again the function of mobify?)

• Tjerk Vonck
More
3 years 2 months ago #177985 by Tjerk Vonck
Disabling the 'Advanced option' to "Force resize source (popup) image width (in pixels)" by entirely deleting the value I had set there solved this problem. Other messages on this messageboard indicate that the third-party webservice "mobify" used for this funtion ceased to exist...

More
3 years 2 months ago #177993 by JoomlaWorks
That's correct and an update for SIGPro is coming out tomorrow (providing 2-3 alternatives just in case).

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
3 years 2 months ago #178089 by Gorast

Tjerk Vonck wrote: Disabling the 'Advanced option' to "Force resize source (popup) image width (in pixels)" by entirely deleting the value I had set there solved this problem. Other messages on this messageboard indicate that the third-party webservice "mobify" used for this funtion ceased to exist...

This helped me! Thanks!

More
3 years 2 months ago #178107 by Phillip Ford
I suddenly had this issue with the pop up images not loading. The ir0.mobify.com/600/******* came up in front of my websites url. I also was told to disable Force Resize which enabled the images to pop up. Problem is now that many of the images were not resized by me prior to uploading and now completely fill the browser window! So, I have just spent nearly a whole day downloading the gallery folders affected of which there are quite few and batch processing the images to size then re-uploading. Hoping this resize on the fly issue gets resolved very soon.

More
3 years 2 months ago #178122 by JoomlaWorks
It will. Sorry for that but we were caught in the middle of other changes in the codebase and it was not feasible to release on the spot. The update will come in a couple of days.

---

More
3 years 2 months ago #178141 by Phillip Ford
Hi Fotis, Thank you. Ideally it would be better to have the website's server process oversize images?

More
3 years 2 months ago #178152 by JoomlaWorks
This will come with the next bug update (v4) of the extension as it requires significant structural changes in the way images are processed, cached & organized.

---

More
3 years 1 month ago #178340 by Björn Wichern

Tjerk Vonck wrote: Disabling the 'Advanced option' to "Force resize source (popup) image width (in pixels)" by entirely deleting the value I had set there solved this problem. Other messages on this messageboard indicate that the third-party webservice "mobify" used for this funtion ceased to exist...

Thanks! This saved my day! Anywhere I was wondering, that images have been prosessed on an external server.