Here's what's been added or changed in both Kiji & nuModusVersus with the release of v1.1.0:
- Lots of K2 related fixes/improvements including: use the new K2 modal introduced in v2.9.0, remove Google+ sharing, proper checks for HTTPS in user profile URLs, removed itemform.php overrides.
- Reformat mixed HTML/PHP on all template files so it's easier to edit them.
- Checked for PHP 7.3 & Joomla 3.9.x compatibility.
- Removed Alexa verification field (deprecated service) and jQuery version selector (previously applicable in Joomla 2.5).
- Update ace.js (the HTML/CSS/JS/PHP editor used in custom code blocks) to its latest version
- Lots of other minor fixes/improvements overall.
- Each demo site now comes with caching set to use the "file" driver for maximum compatibility with hosting providers.
If you are using Joomla v3.4+ and K2 v2.8.0+ we highly recommend you update to the latest release of each template.
If you have an active Kiji (or Template Bundle) membership, just head over to the Member Dashboard at https://www.joomlaworks.net/members and grab your copy from your "Subscriptions" page.
Or purchase this latest release from just 29.90 EUR. More info at: https://www.joomlaworks.net/joomla-templates/commercial-templates/kiji
nuModusVersus is a free Joomla template so just head over to its product page and grab the latest release: https://www.joomlaworks.net/joomla-templates/free-templates/numodusversus
When upgrading, use the relevant update zip file to avoid losing changes in your index.php and custom.css/js files. For more, please visit the related documentation page here: https://www.joomlaworks.net/support/templates/general-resources/installation/item/211-installing-vs-upgrading
For support questions please use our Ticket Support System inside the Member Dashboard at https://www.joomlaworks.net/dashboard (active product membership required).
SUNSETTING 4 OF OUR TEMPLATES
At the same time, we're sunsetting 4 of our templates: NewsWorth, Nokkori, Tamashi & The Conversationalist
These templates have not been as successful as our other templates (in terms of sale volume), so effective immediately, we've withdrawn them from our site.
If you still use one of these templates and have an active template bundle subscription, you can request an update (similar to what we changed/improved in Kiji) through our helpdesk system.