Here's what's been added or changed in Simple Image Gallery Pro with the release of v3.8.0:
- Added support for Flickr "galleries", beyond the already supported "albums/sets". Additionally, you can now fetch all images at once from some Flickr gallery/album/set by setting the relevant limit in SIGPro's settings to 0.
- Added the option to override the default gallery layout in the SIGPro gallery insertion modal (frontend & backend).
- Improved support for PHP 7.4 (mainly notices in the settings).
- Fixed an issue where the gallery layout selector did not work with a Postgres database.
- Added an option in SIGPro's settings (under "Advanced") to disable the WYSIWYG editor button in one or more components.
- Properly filter multiline pasted text in the "description" field (in the captions). Previously, such pasted content would appear cut-off in the SIGPro modal/popup in the frontend.
- File uploads now use built-in Joomla libraries which should resolve any upload issues with servers running "Windows Server".
The JoomlaWorks demo site has been updated to the latest Simple Image Gallery Pro release. See here https://demo.joomlaworks.net/simple-image-gallery-pro.
If you have an active Simple Image Gallery Pro membership, just head over to the Member Dashboard at https://www.joomlaworks.net/members and grab your copy from your "Subscriptions" page.
Or purchase this latest release from just 19.90 EUR. More info at: https://www.joomlaworks.net/extensions/commercial/simple-image-gallery-pro
Just upload the new version and it will overwrite the old one.
For more help, please visit the updated documentation page for the extension at: https://www.joomlaworks.net/support/docs/simple-image-gallery-pro
For support questions please use our Ticket Support System inside the Member Dashboard at https://www.joomlaworks.net/dashboard (active product membership required).