Keyword

Where is AllVideos 3.0 ?

More
16 years 7 months ago #6793 by Jarga
Where is AllVideos 3.0 ? was created by Jarga
Hello,

I've read :
AllVideos 3.0 will be released this Friday, August 31st
We're on septembre 2nd... Where is this jewel  ??  :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6794 by pptbpress
Replied by pptbpress on topic Re: Where is AllVideos 3.0 ?
I really hope as soon as possible.
This is really one of the better plug-ins, but you must have a lot of patience for the new version with all the features you need.

I hope Fortis will make us happy this week.

Regards,

Peter

More
16 years 7 months ago #6795 by pickles206
Replied by pickles206 on topic Re: Where is AllVideos 3.0 ?

AllVideos 3.0 will be released this Friday, August 31st
We're on septembre 2nd... Where is this jewel  ??

It doesn't exist.  lol

Oh I see, you're too busy failin' in life.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6796 by folkbear
Replied by folkbear on topic Re: Where is AllVideos 3.0 ?
Pickles, I'm really a nice guy, and I have never (yes, truly never) been unkind to anybody on a forum until today. But all you seem to do is complain, nag and break down all of the hard work Fotis and the others at Joomlaworks put in their extensions every day. You are really getting on my nerves (and I think I'm not the only one thinking this).

A Piece of Advice :
If you really are so unhappy about the delay of Allvideos, just leave this website and go find yourself another extension that can do all the things Allvideos does. (good luck finding one!)
Just stop crappin' on other people just because you can't do all the coding yourself. These people do the best they can, and even if it takes them another month or whatever to complete this new extension, you can't do anything but wait. So get back in your seat and shut up, or hit your head against the wall a couple of times, and see if that calms you down.

-> to all moderators : I'm sorry for this message, but somebody had to tell him. This forum is to get helped and make the best use of the wonderful extensions Joomlaworks provide us with, and not just to go pissing everybody off.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6797 by silentmind
Replied by silentmind on topic Re: Where is AllVideos 3.0 ?

A Piece of Advice :
If you really are so unhappy about the delay of Allvideos, just leave this website and go find yourself another extension that can do all the things Allvideos does. (good luck finding one!)
Just stop crappin' on other people just because you can't do all the coding yourself. These people do the best they can, and even if it takes them another month or whatever to complete this new extension, you can't do anything but wait. So get back in your seat and shut up, or hit your head against the wall a couple of times, and see if that calms you down.

Haha finally someone said something about him. Man... he annoyed me too.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6798 by countryboy
Replied by countryboy on topic Re: Where is AllVideos 3.0 ?
After all the blasting of Pickles (who I don't agree with)....I sure hope Fotis does not let him be "RIGHT"!

More
16 years 7 months ago #6799 by aynz
Replied by aynz on topic Re: Where is AllVideos 3.0 ?

Pickles, I'm really a nice guy, and I have never (yes, truly never) been unkind to anybody on a forum until today. But all you seem to do is complain, nag and break down all of the hard work Fotis and the others at Joomlaworks put in their extensions every day. You are really getting on my nerves (and I think I'm not the only one thinking this).

A Piece of Advice :

-> to all moderators : I'm sorry for this message, but somebody had to tell him. This forum is to get helped and make the best use of the wonderful extensions Joomlaworks provide us with, and not just to go pissing everybody off.

Don't feed the trolls, he wants this type of reaction so he can keep annoying people. Ignoring him is the best policy, he will soon skulk off.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6800 by pickles206

AllVideos 3.0 will be released this Friday, August 31st. Post locked.

--Fotis

Fourth promise, at least.

After all the blasting of Pickles (who I don't agree with)....I sure hope Fotis does not let him be "RIGHT"!

Apparently, I am "Right" <correct>.

The pathology involved in this continual disappointment is colloquially referred  to as "people pleasing".

Of course the work is fine; I'm just pointing out a character defect. 

Newcomers will appreciate reading the posts.  Is full disclosure that repulsive?  Why is this so repulsive?

I'm still coming to the site; aren't I?  I've already written the code I need.  Since it is not elegant, I'm not offering it here.

Sharing one's gifts with others is a privilege.  I have my own ministries.  Coding is not one of them. If this statement seems peculiar to you, "you ain't there."  When I make an appointment with a child who needs help with his algebra, I'm on time.  And I do the best I can.  I don't use the opportunity to snub the kid because I'm tutoring for free.  I've done this for 30 years.  If this isn't sinking into your head, you are hopelessly bourgeois.  Don't feel bad about it; America is full of this quid pro quo crap pandemic in a wild west of peasant genes spewing "individual rights" and accepting mediocrity of intent and personal integrity.  "It's free.  Why are you bellyaching?"  How many slights are okay?

I can see why the feudal lords would dig a mote around their homes. The cacophony is really tough on the ears. 

Pickles Petunia

More
16 years 7 months ago #6801 by stevetsi
Replied by stevetsi on topic Re: Where is AllVideos 3.0 ?
P-p-please check out my post on forum.joomlaworks.net/index.php?topic=1970.msg8001#msg8001 , and then go visit www.jeroenwijering.com .

There is no mystery to FLV playback in the Allvideos plugin.

Pickles:  You need your own website where you can blog yourself into submission.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6802 by pickles206
I heard someone found the AllVideos 3.0 code in the belly of a great white shark caught off the coast of Madagascar.