Keyword

Add allvideos plugin to other components/modules

More
16 years 3 months ago #9950 by M4rc0
Hi there!  :)

I'm currently trying to figure out, how to add the mambot in an archive component.

The archive displays the content by months/year, when you click the desired month, it displays all content within that month. But the videos don't load!
it displays the tags {youtube}

The archive component is called AB_archive, it's pretty simple (only one file of code), i tried adding the following lines but it didn't work:
// start - enable "content type" plugin parsing
   global $_MAMBOTS;
   $_MAMBOTS->loadBotGroup( 'content' );
   $row->text = $template;
   $results = $_MAMBOTS->trigger( 'onPrepareContent', array( &$row, &$params, $page ), true );
   $template = $row->text;
// end - enable "content type" plugin parsing

I'm sure something with the code above would work out, i just need your help on it.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 3 months ago #9951 by M4rc0
Can i get some help here?

I really need to show the videos!

the code is pretty small, and i believe the problem is that there isn't any $template variable beeing used as in the virtuemart example

i'm sure this is easy, it's the same tweak as you guys did in virtuemart

can anybody help?
Attachments:

More
16 years 3 months ago #9952 by rjscott2005

Can i get some help here?

I really need to show the videos!

the code is pretty small, and i believe the problem is that there isn't any $template variable beeing used as in the virtuemart example

i'm sure this is easy, it's the same tweak as you guys did in virtuemart

can anybody help?

I don't know anything about how this is supposed to work. Just learning myself. I found this and I think it may be important for your success: forum.joomlaworks.net/index.php?topic=78.msg628#msg628